Upgrade your system with a solar diverter
Installing solar panels is a fantastic way to save on your energy bills, but why stop there? With a solar diverter, you can make the most of the surplus solar energy you generate by transferring it to your immersion heater. This, in turn, stores hot water in your tank for later use in your taps, radiators, and underfloor heating.
By utilising the power generated by your PV panels, a diverter reduces your reliance on grid electricity and helps to lower your energy bills even further.
Our experienced team have installed solar diverters on hundreds of properties across the South, both residential and commercial. Our accredited team know more about solar technology than anyone else, and will incorporate a diverter that will let you get the very most out of your solar system.
No matter the size or layout of your property, you can count on us to deliver five-star results at a price that’s fair to you. Get a free quote online or call us on 0330 124 2941 to get started!
Book Your Free Survey!
To find out how much we can help you save on your energy bills with a bespoke solar solution, contact our expert team!
What is a solar diverter?
A solar diverter is a module that can be integrated into a new or existing solar panel system. As the name suggests, it diverts surplus power not being used in your home to an electrical appliance, usually your hot water system, instead of sending it back to the grid. This can help reduce your energy bills and increase the overall efficiency of your solar energy system.
What are the benefits of installing a solar diverter?
Having a solar panel system installed on your property is already one of the best financial and environmental decisions you can make. Installing a solar diverter lets you take these benefits to the next level, further reducing your energy bills and shrinking your carbon footprint. Here’s how:
- By using excess solar power to heat water or power other appliances, a solar diverter will reduce the amount of electricity that needs to be purchased from the grid, lowering your energy bills.
- A solar diverter can increase the overall energy efficiency of a solar system, reducing wasted energy and increasing the system’s output.
- By reducing the reliance on fossil fuel-generated electricity, a solar diverter can help to reduce the carbon footprint of a home or business, contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Solar diverters are typically easy to install and can be retrofitted to an existing solar energy system, requiring minimal changes to the system’s infrastructure.
What solar diverter models do we install?
- Divert surplus energy to your hot water system and other appliances
- Set programmable timers
- Save energy for later by diverting it to a solar battery
- Divert energy to both single and dual immersion systems
They both feature eco-smart technology that makes decisions based on
your energy generation and usage. This allows your devices to draw energy from the grid at the lowest possible rate per kWh.
- Controllable with the optional iBoost+ Buddy wireless controller
- ‘Boost’ button that lets you switch to grid power immersion when hot water is needed at short notice
- Timed seasonal programmes that let you change from Winter to Summer settings with the touch of a button
- 2-year product warranty
- Smart time adjustment when the clocks change
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- Access and control it from anywhere in the world with the myenergi app
- Compatible with harvi, myenergi’s wireless energy monitoring sensor
- 3-year product warranty
Expert solar diverter installations in the South
We are your go-to experts in all things solar. With hundreds of installations carried out across the South West and South East, our knowledge of solar technology is second to none.
After you get in touch with us, we’ll survey your property, inspect your current solar system (if you have one), and identify the best diverter model to suit your needs. We’ll then draw up a competitively priced quote for our services.
Once you give us the green light, we’ll get to work installing your new diverter. Our skilled technicians will integrate it into your current system or incorporate it into the design of a brand-new one, depending on your needs. We’ll get the job done quickly, safely, and efficiently, so you can start enjoying the flexibility and money-saving benefits of your new diverter in no time!
We are the South’s leading specialists in solar systems. Our team is skilled in installing and maintaining solar technology in all its forms, from the panels themselves to the various upgrades available. Whatever you’re looking to get out of your system, you can count on us to meet all your solar energy needs.
Get a free quote online or call us on 0330 124 2941!